Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc. has been in business for over 60 years and is recognized worldwide for the products we produce and the services we offer. We are a forward thinking, talented, and creative group of people dedicated to continue our reputation as a leader in our industry through the use of innovative processes and technology. We recognize that our people are the reason for our success and we look to build on that success. Our proven training program has helped many employees advance into our many unique skilled positions.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic, forward thinking company with generous benefits and an incentive program, we encourage you to apply for a position with Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
To apply, please email, fax, or bring your resume or a completed Employment Application to:
Norstar Aluminum Molds, Inc.
W66N226 Madison Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
- May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Set up and operate manual lathes and mills to produce precision parts and perform various machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or vernier calipers.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Design fixtures, tooling, or experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies and environmental regulations.
- Evaluate machining procedures and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency or adaptability.
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock to display placement of cuts.
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- 2+ years experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read blue prints and do layouts.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- $14-$20 per hour; based on experience.
- Full OR part-time.
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible hours: you pick your hours
- We can be flexible when it comes to work days and hours for the right candidate.
- If you are only available on a part-time basis, please let us know.
Note: Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour